Article 1: Use of Website
- The user agrees to keep confidential any passwords provided to access the website and ensure that no authorised third parties gain access to them. The user accepts responsibility for any financial consequences arising from the use of this website with the user’s password to the website or from the use of the user’s password by third parties.
Article 2: Prohibited Acitivities
- The content and information on this website (including subjects of intellectual property, price and availability information relating to the products and services provided via the website), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietar to totallytravel.mt or our suppliers and providers.
- In addition the user hereby agrees not to:
- Use another person’s name, ID or password within permission or use this website while impersonating another person;
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website;
- Make any speculative, false, our fraudulent booking or any booking in anticipation of demand;
- Copy, reproduce, transmit, or otherwise communicate to the public any content provided in this Website including, without limitation, text, graphics, button, downloads and software without the express written permission of totallytravel.mt
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene or indecent material or any material that could constitute conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without a written authorisation from totallytravel.mt
Article 3: Website functionalities
The newsletter is a marketing related functionality which can be used in order to contact and inform the users via email about specific marketing and product related topics, news and offers. The users may be asked to enter their email address in three separate locations within the website, namely the booking page, the dropdown menu on the totallytravel.mt homepage or the Contact US page. The usage of this functionality is conditioned by the following steps on the side of the user:
- The user submits their email to totallytravel.mt via “Subscribe to Newsletter” modal window;
- The User is asked via check-box if marketing offers and news can be sent to their email address. If users opt-in into marketing offers and news, newsletter can be sent to their email address, if users opt-out into marketing offers and news, newsletter cannot be sent to their email address.
After that moment, the respective newsletter subscription is created and the following shall apply:
- Full newsletter subscription: the user clicked subscription button or finished any booking and opted-in to marketing offers and news: the user may receive email newsletters randomly with specific marketing, product or third party offers;
- Medium newsletter subscription: the user clicked subscription button or finished any booking and opted out from marketing offers and news: the user may just randomly receive transaction related information included abandoned cart and search campaigns
- Low newsletter subscription: the users started a booking process, filled an email address into the email address field on the booking page but booking process was not finished because of any reason. The user may receive just abandoned cart email notifications.
- The user may cancel or modify newsletter subscription by “cancel” and/or “unsubscribe” buttons which are part of every email sent to the user
2. Planit.com.mt account
To login or register, navigate to the website and select “Manage my booking”. This opens up the register/login screen. An account can be created through various channels:
- With “Google” this option user’s Google account login details
- Using “Sign in with Facebook” this uses the user’s facebook login. Should this option be used, the user is asked to set a new password upon login. The Set New password screen appears every time the user logs in until the new password has been set. The email used for facebook login is used.
- Using email – with this option, the email and password provided during registration is used. Once the user has registered on the website, they would use the “Sign in” option on the register/login screen.
- After a booking has been created with respective booking credentials
- Signing Out: the user can sign out at any time using the Sign out button
- Amending/resetting password: to update or reset their password, the user must use the Forgot Your Password? Button. A new password link will be sent to their specified email address.
- Subscribing to newsletter: It is possible to subscribe to the Planit.com.mt newsletter with, as well as without the prior registration or logging in. The window that pops up after clicking on the “Subscribe to Newsletter” link takes the user’s email address and asks if the user wants to “receive email promotions”.